- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt
Pet Friendly - Air Con - Fresh Internal PaintProperty ID 1545886The great thing about homes that are a little older is that they are ALOT bigger. This gem offers two living spaces, good size kitchen, 4 bedrooms as well as a study and two entrances. The rooms are all great sizes and the bathroom and toilet are conveniently separate to accommodate a large family. Most of the rooms have built-ins and there is low maintenance polished timber floors in all the living areas. Since these photos were taken this property has had a full internal paint - come have a look!
Property Features at a glance are:
* 4 bedrooms all with cupboards
* Large study space off largest bedrooms
* Entry lounge and rumpus with dining space
* Good kitchen with gas cooking and brand new dishwasher
* Huge usable space downstairs included second rumpus area
* Tandem lock up garage with more space off street
* Great garden and fully fenced for pet
* Sorry about the photos more to come in the next few days.
This is a great family focused quiet neighbourhood with large park at the end of a dead end street, in a convenient location for public transport. Close to schools, daycare, university, shops and parks.
**To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection