- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt East
Outstanding High Set Home - Premier Elevated Location Act Fast!Property ID 1692356DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS STUNNING HIGH SET HOME ON A HILLSIDE LOCATION WITH GORGEOUS MOUNTAIN VIEWS! OFFERING ALL YOU NEED AND SO MUCH MORE, IT DEFINITELY WON'T LAST LONG!
This superb high-set home is perfectly positioned in a quiet, elevated street in Mt Gravatt East. Flowing from the private in-ground pool and spacious patio area, you are immediately welcomed by the open plan living and dining area which seamlessly flows through to the large elevated balcony. This outstanding area offers cooling breezes and leafy, mountain views creating a soothing ambiance, perfect for entertaining family and friends indoor or alfresco all year round. Ceiling insulation, roof sarking and a Cardiffair system to circulate air, all keep this house cool in summer and the living areas warm in winter.
The contemporary, large kitchen presents beautifully with modern stainless steel appliances including canopy range hood and dishwasher. With a 5 burner gas cooktop and associated oven, ample stone benchtops with marble splash backs, and innovative storage solutions the kitchen is both functional and attractive. Adjoining the kitchen is an airy and spacious meals area.
There are four well-appointed bedrooms, three offering floor to ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes while the main offers an incredible walk in robe with convenient shelving plus a sleek and modern ensuite. The generously sized main bathroom offers the convenience of a separate shower and bath. The main toilet is of similarly generous proportions & includes a wash basin.
The lower level incorporates a large fifth bedroom/guest room with a mirrored built in robe plus a convenient ensuite. Additionally, this outstanding home features four car spaces with the concrete section having been finished with Rocksolid floor finish for extra ease of cleaning. This level also includes a separate outsized storage space.
The home also consists of a workroom/storage area, ideal as a wine cellar.
With an exceptional amount of living, working and storage space, the potential of this residence cannot be over-emphasized. The property is ideal for a home based business or a serious hobbyist, or can be further modified to suit an extended family.
This solidly built home sits on a 770m2 block and is complete with a 37500L water tank, separate laundry room plus an abundance of storage space.
Summary of features:
• Spacious open plan living and dining room
• Large kitchen with stone bench tops, marble splash backs, ample storage solutions and stainless steel appliances
• Meals area adjoining kitchen
• Five well-appointed bedrooms with floor to ceiling mirrored built in robes
• Main bedroom offers an innovative walk in robe and modern ensuite
• Fifth bedroom is located downstairs and also offers an ensuite
• Rear balcony with stunning views across Mt Gravatt valley through to Tamborine Mountain
• Deck entertaining area overlooks a private in-ground pool and surrounds
• Four secure car spaces freshened up with Rocksolid floor finish
• Commanding hillside 770m2 block
• Fully integrated water tank with filtration system including uv filter
• Cardiffair extraction system
• Expansive warehouse sized storage space
• Multiple and generous outdoor Alfresco areas
• Approximately 9km to the CBD (direct line)
• Approximately 150m to bus stop (bus number 172)
• Approximately 500m to peak time express bus stop
• Approximately 5km Westfield Carindale & Westfield Garden City
• Approximately 850m to Mt Gravatt State Primary School
• Approximately 950m to Mt Gravatt State High School
• Approximately 1100m to St Agnes Catholic Primary School