House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt East
Executive Style Living in a Designer HomeProperty ID 1538651Treat yourself to this near-new architectural residence on convenient Eyre Street. Designed with luxurious functionality and executed with contemporary precision, this highly esteemed HIA Award finalist resonates what opulent living is all about. Positioned on brilliantly elevated block, the property provides panoramic mountain views that stretch as far as the eye can see.
As you make your entrance, prepare to be overwhelmed with a sense of grandeur space, radiant natural light and a warm "Welcome Home" sensation. An unsuppressed open-plan layout is coupled with glowing blonde Oak flooring, which seamlessly emphasises the alfresco entertaining terrace. Enjoying a north-eastern aspect, the residence provides the perfect space to call home.
This designer home features:
- Four (4) generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, where the fourth bedroom is separated for the perfect guesthouse or private retreat.
- Three (3) cleverly designed marble tiled bathrooms with an extra powder room.
- Designated multi-level spaces that separates living, relaxation and sleep.
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances, LED lighting and smart storage solutions.
- Alfresco terrace area with grand views providing for immaculate entertainment. In addition, there is an extra private alfresco from the main bedroom providing a discreetly integrated spa.
- Laundry with stone benchtops & access to a private drying court and the rear yard.
- Double remote integrated garage with polished concrete flooring and storage
- Fully fenced generous yard.
Cornering Eryre Street and Drury Lane, the residence provides for exceptional convenience. With a short distance to local cafes, amenities, public transport, shopping centres and providing quick access to the M3 out/inbound.
This is executive living at it's finest; breathtaking views, unique design and contemporary living - live in a property that you would be proud of. Book an inspection now with Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.To book your inspection or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
PLEASE NOTE:You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.