Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Gravatt East
Stunning Contemporary Design - Lifestyle & Leisure - Boutique Luxury Townhomes!Property ID 1505003THIS RARE BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OFFERS AN EXCLUSIVE SELECTION OF DOUBLE & TRI-LEVEL HOMES DESIGNED FOR TODAY'S MODERN FAMILY LIFESTYLE! LARGER THAN YOUR AVERAGE WITH QUALITY FINISHES OFFERING A COMBINATION OF CLEVER PRACTICALITY AND SMART INNOVATION - THIS OPPORTUNITY CERTAINLY WON'T LAST LONG!
Unit 1 - Sold for $585,750
Unit 2 - Sold for $625,000
Unit 3 - Sold for $625,000
Summary of features:
• Spacious open plan living/dining area
• Contemporary kitchen with walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances (incl. dishwasher), stone benches, range hood and glass splashbacks
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
• Main bedroom offering a beautifully designed ensuite, air conditioning & walk in robe
• Good sized laundry room
• Third toilet downstairs
• Private courtyard
• Double lock up garage
• Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (430m*)
• Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment (590m*)
• 200m* stroll to trendy cafes and restaurants
• 300m* to Mt Gravatt Homemaker Centre
• 3.4km* to Westfield Garden City
• 8.5km* to Brisbane City
• 230m* to public transport
Mount Gravatt East is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane located just 8km South East of Brisbane CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Convenient for city commuters with the dedicate Brisbane City Council Busway which provides speedy public transport access to the CBD! For drivers, the commute to the city is a breezy 15 minute drive. As well as being ideally located to the holiday destinations of the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Local Schools in the area include Mount Gravatt East State School, Seton College & is closely located to St Agnes Catholic Primary School & Mount Gravatt State High School. For further study opportunities Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Griffith University & Mt Gravatt East TAFE.