House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mount Cotton
Private, Peaceful, Perfect!Property ID 1697297Take a step into 11 Elkhorn Street and enter into your own slice of paradise set among the picturesque bush setting in the popular Mount Cotton Village Estate.
Positioned adjacent natural bushland on a 824sqm block with potential for either HUGE side access or the installation of a large shed or pool, this near new and impeccably presented family home offers an ultra-functional floorplan designed to maintain a substantial level of separation between the bedrooms and living areas combined with an overwhelming feel of privacy and seclusion.
• 824sqm Corner Block w/ Side Access
• Huge Backyard with space for a Large Shed or Pool Install
• Large Master Suite w/ Spacious Ensuite & Full Length Built in Robes
• Modern Kitchen w/ Ceaser Stone Benchtops Quality Appliances
• Media Room or Separated Living Room
• Private Alfresco Entertainment Area
• Crimsafe Security Screens Throughout
• Substantial Storage Throughout inc. Walk in Linen Cupboard
• 3M x 3M Shed
• Ceiling Fans Throughout
• Solar Hot Water
• Plumbed Water Connection to Fridge Cavity
The hustle and bustle of the real world feels a million miles away from here, but within 10mins you can be enjoying the waters of Moreton Bay or you can be on the M1 motorway in under 15 mins to travel to the Gold Coast or to the City. With local shops, schools and parklands all only a stones throw away, you can enjoy this laidback Mount Cotton lifestyle without giving up any conveniences.
Another quality Mount Cotton residence proudly represented by Michael Theo 0426 826 911
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.