- About this property
- Explore Morningside
Tranquil Family LivingProperty ID 1824946Set in a quiet and secluded cul-de-sac on a generous 607m2 block sits this fabulous family home that is certain to please and guaranteed to impress. Step inside and take a look at all that is on offer
5 Bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master bedroom has walk in robe and en-suite with spa bath, 2 bathrooms plus additional powder room.
Large practical kitchen with European appliances, integrated dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space.
Open plan living/dining off the kitchen, seamlessly flowing to the private undercover rear with a lush green back drop. This is the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends all year round, or sit and unwind after a long day.
Separate upstairs living area.
The intelligent design offers an additional downstairs living area, opening to a paved undercover out door entertaining area, perfect for the growing family.
- Sensational large in ground salt water pool and spa, perfect for these hot summer months.
- Good sized fully fenced grassed area for the kids to run around and play.
- 4 car lock up garage with plenty of additional secure storage and internal access.
Other features include
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Polished hardwood timber floors
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 6.2kw Solar system to power the house
Position perfect, with the excellent Seven Hills state school only 400 metres away, surround by wonderful caf's and eateries, Coles and Woolworths only minutes away and a stroll to public transport.
The whole family will love this house and this location. Be quick because a property of this calibre will not last!