- About this property
- Explore Morningside
Charmingly Renovated Executive QueenslanderProperty ID 1574407Designed with executive functionality, executed with contemporary precision and providing the location for modern convenience - 58 Lawson Street, Morningside is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. This gorgeously renovated Queenslander epitomises the perfect balance between charm and space. Situated on a 615sqm elevated block, the residence boasts secure and bountiful space for kids and pets.
As you enter the property, a sensation of "Welcome Home" will overwhelm your senses - it's a combination of the polished timber floors, cathedral high ceilings, VJ pine walls and radiant natural light. With dedicated living spaces, separate from the kitchen and dining, the layout of the residence is simplistic yet sophisticated at the same time. It's the perfect place to call home.
This charming executive Queenslander features:
- Three (3) spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins, an extra room that can be used as a study, plus the second bedroom has a sleep out that can be used as a private retreat.
- Two (2) renovated bathrooms with a bath tub and contemporary fixtures.
- A gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, providing ample cupboard space, gas cooking, fridge and dishwasher.
- Polished timber floors throughout the entire property, which really emphasises the space and grandeur of the residence.
- The back deck, providing a brilliant space for entertainment and relaxation.
- A huge fully fenced yard, perfect for the kids and pets.
- Plenty of secure storage underneath the house.
- Two (2) car accommodation plus room for more in the driveway.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout the property.
- CONSTRUCTION AROUND THE PROPERTY IS SET TO FINISH IN FEBRUARY 2017 - However this may be delayed.
Brilliantly designed and built, this charming home offers everything you could possibly want. Ideally located in the heart of Morningside, in the catchment for excellent public and private schools, only minutes to the vibrant wining dining and shopping precinct of Oxford Street, Bulimba - look no further than 58 Lawson Street, Morningside for your spectacular new home. Book an inspection now with Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.To book your inspection or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
PLEASE NOTE:You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.