- About this property
- Explore Morningside
Unbeatable Value for Money!Property ID 1556255These apartments have been designed with livability and enjoyment at the forefront of their design. Offering over 95 square meters of space the apartments are filled with natural light and many offer tranquil urban vista's to the city.
Marquise on Howard is a boutique development of 8 apartments located at 19 Howard Street, Morningside which is right on the border of upmarket Balmoral.
A short walk offers the iconic Hawthorne Garage (cafe/groceries/deli/fresh produce), the newly constructed Hawthorne Cinemas, and numerous restaurants and cafes. The city bound bus is located at the end of the street and the Morningside train station and CityCat are all reachable by foot in 15 minutes.
These well designed apartments offer high end finishes, including hardwood Blackbutt timber flooring ducted air conditioning and smartly designed kitchens with walk in pantries. Some of the apartments also offer city views.
* Premium Italian ILVE appliances finished in stainless steel
* Semi integrated dishwasher and built in microwave
* Concealed range-hood which is ducted to the outside wall
* Oversized refrigerator space plumbed with water
* Walk in pantry plus storage
* BLUM Soft close drawers and cupboard doors
* Floor to ceiling tiles
* Built in mirrored cabinets
* Dual function shower with rainmaker in ensuite
* Soft close drawers and cupboard doors
Living features & benefits throughout:
* Ducted air-conditioning with zoned functionality
* Feature LED lighting
* Low Body Corporate
* Ceiling fans through-out including Alfresco area's
* Two way bathroom offers ensuite benefit for second bedroom
* Stunning Polished Hardwood Floors
* Some apartments offer city views
* Stone benchtops in all wet areas
* Short stroll to Balmoral & Bulimba shops, cafes, movies and lifestyle precinct
* Easy access to express bus, train and CityCat services
* 10 minutes to CBD
* 15 minutes to Brisbane Airport
* Close to schools, parks and sporting clubs
The Marquise on Howard location offers the ultimate in modern convenience, with easy access to all that the Balmoral and Bulimba has to offer.
As a brand new home, a first time buyer may qualify for the Government First Home Buyers Grant and reduced Stamp Duty rates, whilst an investor may claim generous depreciation schedules.
We are working with a well established local builder who has made it clear that these apartments are all to be sold. Inspect today and get ready to call Marquise on Howard your new address.