- About this property
- Explore Morningside
Convenient, Comfortable and Charming - Welcome to 12 Jersey StreetProperty ID 1550217Welcome to 12 Jersey Street, Morningside - a residence with so much charm you're sure to fall in love! With one of the most convenient locations in the area, this property is a literal hop, skip and jump without the hassle on being on a main road. This gorgeous cottage sits on a battle-axe block that provides the privacy you need and the tranquility that we all seek.
This charming residence features:
- Three (3) well established bedrooms with free standing cupboards and fans.
- EXTRA sleep out area, which can be used as a study.
- One (1) well-appointed bathroom with gorgeous floor to wall tiles and bath tub.
- Polished wooden timber floors throughout the property which emphasises the radiant natural light.
- Neatly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space.
- Two (2) decks which provides for excellent entertainment and relaxation zones.
- Air conditioning in the main living area.
- Two (2) car accommodation with shade covering.
- Large separate laundry with ample space for storage.
- Plenty of room under the house for additional storage.
This is a great opportunity to secure a convenient, comfortable and charming home. This is your time to secure a fantastic property that has everything that you need. Contact Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005 to arrange an inspection.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.To book your inspection or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
PLEASE NOTE: You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.