Unit for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Morningside
The Passion for Pashen!Property ID 1545665(RC/T) Located on Pashen Street - Morningside, sits this fantastic two bedroom unit. It's a perfect blend of quality, space and location. So good, for a matter of fact, that the previous tenants have been in here for four years! It's definitely one to look at.
This property features:
- Two good sized bedrooms; both with built-in robes and their own patio.
- Gorgeous kitchen with granite bench tops opening up to a huge open plan living and dining area.
- An oversized deck which is great for entertainment.
- High ceilings which keeps the property cool during those warm Queensland days.
- A tandem double garage with more space than you can want.
Don't hesitate secure this property now - before someone else does.
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the Request an Inspection Time or Book an Inspection Time icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online 1form applications via the apply online link.
To book your inspection over the phone or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes only.