House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Morningside
The Quintessential Queenslander on 627m2Property ID 1545446Paying homage to the Queensland lifestyle this traditional home has been exquisitely restored, maintaining and enhancing all its original period features whilst ever so subtly incorporating the desires of modern living.
Exuding warmth through light filled rooms with a strong emphasis on all year entertaining this is not just house but a home!
This true beauty includes but is not limited to:
- 3 oversized bedrooms with Storage in each
- Main bedroom with ensuite & walk in robe
- Clever Study nook off the main bedroom
- Beautifully crafted breeze and archways
- Leadlight windows
- Central hub of the home with living, dining and kitchen opening onto the back deck
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Soaring ceilings allowing for maximum light and openness
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Classic clean lined kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and island bench
-Private back, front and side deck allowing for all year entertainment
- Functioning original fireplace
- Large supply of storage space throughout
- 627m2 block allowing for plenty of back, side and front yard
- V'js throughout
Located only meters from a family friendly park and a short distance to the area's best transport, shopping, restaurants and cafs it's easy to see why Morningside has had huge growth in the last few years.
They say you can't buy class, but in this instance you get class and quality, just be quick as hesitation may result in a long wait to try to find a property that offers the same lifestyle!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.