Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Morningside
Morningside's Best Townhome!Property ID 1528760SELLING THIS WEEK WE NEED OFFERS!!!!
Take advantage of the $20,000 Great Start Grant
This stunning light filled brand new townhouse will suit any owner occupier with its exceptional design and superb level of quality finishes.
The property is conveniently located just a short walk away from Morningside's cafes, restaurants and shops. The property also enjoys convenient access to Brisbane's CBD via a large network of nearby bus and rail transport options.
Sprawling over two levels, this townhouse features 3 large bedrooms (all fit a queen bed and side tables) plus a separate study, 2 bathrooms plus powder room, and an expansive open plan living area that connects to the outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance private courtyard.
The property has been designed and constructed to the highest standard and boasts an extensive list of desirable features including:
- Automated garage door
- Bosch stainless steel appliances including high-end induction cooktop
- Ceiling fans for each bedroom and outdoor living area
- Customised shelving, built-in and walk-in robes
- Ducted multi-zone air-conditioning
- Ensuites with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Frameless mirrors to bathroom and ensuite
- Glass balustrades
- High 2700 ceiling to living areas
- LED downlights and feature pendants over kitchen
- Low body corporate fees ($459.04 per quarter)
- Low maintenance private courtyard
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Pet friendly by-laws
- Provision for under-bench microwave
- Provision for 1m wide "French door" style fridges
- Under-mount kitchen sink
- Under-stair storage
- Quality carpet and underlay to bedrooms
- Rectified porcelain tiles to bathrooms, porch, and verandah
- Semi-frameless glass shower screen
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Stained timber and glass entry door
- 40mm stone benchtop to kitchen and 20mm stone benchtop to bathroom and ensuite
Quality and design like this does not last long so call me today on 0422 755 600 to get through.