- About this property
- Explore Morayfield
- Investment data
Tenanted Investment - New 10 Year TermProperty ID 1716889Ray White Commercial North Coast Central are pleased to present for sale by way of Auction, 2/10-14 William Berry Drive, Morayfield.
This iconic property has long been a landmark of the Morayfield retail precinct, with unbroken tenure of over 25 years as a bowling alley. The strong lease covenant, flexible building design and zoning, as well as ample car parking provides the ultimate future-proof investment in one of the fastest growing shires in the country.
Key features include:
- New 10 Year lease with options to 2042
- Extensive internal refurbishment recently completed
- Returning a net income of $288,600.00 per annum
- Flexible Morayfield Centre zoning in SEQ Principle Activity Centre
- Adjoining Morayfield Shopping Centre and high profile national tenants
- 3% fixed annual reviews
- 108 solar panels (20kw)
For further information or to arrange your inspection, please contact Chris Massie today
IN ROOM AUCTION
Friday, 8 September 2017 at 10.30am
Level 26, 111 Eagle Street
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Community Title Other Information Council/Shire Moreton Bay Regional
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.
Showrooms/Bulky Goods for Auction
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.