Unit for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Moorooka
Balconies with ViewsProperty ID 1719116Capturing the texture of contemporary living, here is an opportunity to secure a spot in this small complex of apartments (only 5 apartments). Tastefully and mindfully designed this spacious and modern unit offers 2 large bedrooms each with own balcony access. Entertain comfortably in the open plan kitchen with modern appliances.
A gated entrance to the home opens through the front door to a generously proportioned, open plan lounge and dining area flowing through to your deck. The outdoor deck provides a fantastic extension to your living space and the perfect spot to relax or enjoy alfresco dining or entertaining with friends and family.
Nestled in a quiet, leafy enclave in the modern, well maintained complex, this unit is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle. Set on a quiet street, you are just moments from local shopping, beautiful parks and bike ways, schools, train and bus transport and just a short drive from the city. Also close to cafes and bush land, the position of this unit ticks all the boxes.
Other features on offer are:
* Top floor apartment with magnificent city and forest views
* Landscaped gardens
* 120m2 of spacious living including large outdoor balcony
* Secure parking with storage
* Built ins in each bedroom
* Internal Laundry
* Intercom security system
This high quality building is only 10 years old and is conveniently located and in close proximity to:
* Train and bus stations
* Moorooka shopping district including new Woolworths precinct, Cafes and Restaurants
* 3 Hospitals: Mater, PA hospital and Greenslopes Hospital
* 2 major Universities, UQ at St Lucia and Griffith University
* Less than 7 kms to the Brisbane CBD
* Pets upon application *
Contact Ray White Sherwood for more information and to arrange an inspection.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book and inspection time' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact Ray White Sherwood on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.