House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moore Park Beach
European Styled Beauty Across the Road from the BeachProperty ID 1737282When you think of luxury European designed cars, Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Porsche immediately come to mind. None of these luxury car brands would look out of place parked at this prestigious residence located at 79 Sylvan Drive, Moore Park Beach. Here you will discover an impressive 332m2 European styled residence set on a large beautifully landscaped 1991m2 corner block directly across the road from the beach.
This residence built in 2011, epitomizes European class, style and quality and features 5 bedrooms, 3 with ensuites and walk in wardrobes, formal living room, designer kitchen, family room, office, gym, music room, exterior studio set within landscaped gardens and so much more.
The home was meticulously designed with an impressive floorplan and layout and built to a high standard of construction with superior materials and workmanship. The property features quality fixtures, fitting and inclusions which you would expect in a home of this calibre. This residence certainly has everything for the discerning buyer that wants to have it all! The sellers are negotiable on price and would ideally like to rent the property back for 6 - 12 months.
The Property offers the following Internal Features;
• Formal Living/dining Room
• Kitchen Caesar stone benchtops with breakfast bar, glass splashback, soft close drawers, 5 burner gas hob, dishwasher, walk in pantry, sliding door to patio
• Family Room
• 5 bedrooms - 3 with ensuites and walk in wardrobes. 2 with built in wardrobes.
• Main Bathroom
• Study sliding door to patio
• Music Room
• Large Laundry with linen cupboards, soft close drawers, bench space, access to screened clothes line area
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 332 m2 under roof
Further Quality Inclusions;
• 600x600mm tiles throughout entry, living rooms and hallways
• Wool carpet in bedrooms
• 9ft ceilings throughout
• Modern square edge cornices
• Louvre windows for cross ventilation and natural sea breezes throughout
• Plantation wooden window shutters on all windows
• Wooden louvre internal doors
• Contemporary interior and exterior colour scheme
• Quality fixtures and fittings in ensuites and main bathroom
The Property offers the following External Features;
• 2 separate Carports - 3 car accommodation - 2 street access
• Grand entry with curved rendered walls and exposed aggregate driveway
• 2 undercover patios
• 90 m2 Studio - workbenches and shelving and cupboards for storage, large undercover area off studio.
• Room to park caravan and boat
• Stunning 'European style' landscaped gardens with a mix of mulched garden beds featuring formal and informal hedging, and established trees and plants.
• 2 large water tanks
• Grey Water irrigation
• Storage Room with shelving
• Fine cut cement render to solid Besser block construction - built to last
• Solar hot water
Moore Park Beach is a quiet coastal community with 19 km of golden sandy beach. The northern end of the beach has four-wheel driving access to fishing, crabbing and camping and the southern end is a popular swimming area with seasonal patrols by the Moore Park Beach Surf Lifesaving Club. Moore Park Beach maintains a natural environment with an abundance of wildlife including birds, kangaroos and the beach is a nesting site for loggerhead sea turtles in the Summer months.
Moore Park Beach also offers all the essential amenities such as a shopping village with IGA supermarket, chemist, takeaway shops, bakery, modern primary school and clubs such as Moore Park Beach Tavern and the Bowls Club. It is a 20-minute drive to Bundaberg CBD or 50-minute flight to Brisbane.
This is a peaceful coastal lifestyle location where you can enjoy the sounds of the ocean, fresh air, cool ocean breezes, sun, sand, surf, and long walks along the beach. If this sounds like the lifestyle you are looking for, contact Tania Bunyan at Ray White Bundaberg City on Mobile 0488 918588 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection of this stunning property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.