House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mons
A Dream Address for your Dream Home…Property ID 152322129 Serene Close represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a rare parcel of land offering enormous potential.
Currently occupied by an original Queenslander, set on an elevated ridge-top with sweeping views to the coastline; take your chance to create a spectacular residence befitting this exclusive address.
- Large parcel of 2.30ha (5.68 acres) offering potential for subdivision (subject to relevant approvals) or simply enjoy the space & privacy on offer
- A mixture of established natural bush land & cleared areas
- A sought-after & tightly held address, surrounded by high quality homes
- Entry off Serene Close, 220m frontage to Glenmount Road
- Just 2.5km from Buderim Village, easy access to Bruce Highway & Sippy Downs
- Centrally located to both Matthew Flinders & Sunshine Coast Grammar Schools
- Character 3 bedroom Queenslander home in need of some TLC, currently returning $390 per week rental income
Its been 32 years since this property was last on the market, and the Brisbane based owners have provided very clear instructions that the property will be sold at auction (if not sold prior).
Parcels of this size in high quality addresses are getting harder and harder to find. Our advice - ACT NOW!
Contact Dan Smith or Brodie Rodgers for further information or to arrange an appointment to view - inspections are by appointment only.