- About this property
- Explore Mons
Sold by Dan Smith & Brodie RodgersProperty ID 1478057There's something very relaxing about waking up to birdsong and the cooling breezes rustling through surrounding native bushland, with plenty of room to breathe. Despite its incredibly convenient location on the fringe of Buderim, only a few minutes drive from the bustle of the shopping Village and highly regarded local schools, this modern and secluded home sits on a very well positioned one acre of land, enjoying a genuine feeling of space and privacy.
The single level, low maintenance nature of this home will appeal to a wide range of buyers from empty nesters & retirees to families, even those seeking a weekend retreat.
Step inside and you will find a home that is functional, spacious and built to the highest of standards.
- Small cul-de-sac surrounded by other quality small acreage homes
- Northerly aspect to a backdrop of native bushland
- Level lawn at back of house, scenic bush walk down to Martins Creek at lower end of parcel
- Family sized kitchen with granite benches, modern appliances, walk-in pantry & a great breakfast bar
- All 4 bedrooms are oversized with new carpet & window furnishings
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Fully air conditioned - split systems to living area + all bedrooms
- Custom designed solar system (20 panels) + solar hot water
- 2 x 3,000L water tanks, tool shed
- Located on the fringe of Buderim/Mons, just a few minutes from Buderim Village. Equally handy to Forest Glen, Bruce Highway & Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- Space & privacy to the fore on 4,011sqm
- Low maintenance, easy living small acreage
Live in comfort in a beautiful environment, safe in the knowledge that you are not only in possession of a great lifestyle, but also the owner of blue-chip Real Estate.
Very genuine sellers have made the decision and are moving on, creating a golden opportunity for a fortunate new owner - your time to act is NOW!