House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Moggill
Moggill - Country Feel with City ConveniencesProperty ID 1688052This delightful suburb has always represented good value to home buyers compared to other suburbs.
Strong Growth and a shortage in rental supply in the last few years is making the area popular with investors, and definitely a good option to consider whether you're looking for a property to live or this would be a great addition to your portfolio.
List of features:
* Bright and airy home only 3 years young with good size rooms
* Situated on a level 715 m2 block.
* Large formal lounge
* Open plan living and dining
* Glass sliding doors take you to rear alfresco area
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, room for a double-
door fridge and stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher,
range hood and electric cook top
* Generous master bedroom with walk in robe & en-suite
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with ceiling fans & built-in robes
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Remote double lock up garage
* Fully fenced flat, grassy yard and plenty of space
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* Situated across the road from Department of Environmental & Heritage Protection compound which includes the Moggill Koala Hospital
This suburb has really good schools and parks and every amenity you could desire for adults and children.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.