- About this property
- Explore Moggill
Moggill - Country Feel with City ConveniencesProperty ID 1688052This delightful suburb has always represented good value to home buyers compared to other suburbs.
Strong Growth and a shortage in rental supply in the last few years is making the area popular with investors, and definitely a good option to consider whether you're looking for a property to live or this would be a great addition to your portfolio.
List of features:
* Bright and airy home only 3 years young with good size rooms
* Situated on a level 715 m2 block.
* Large formal lounge
* Open plan living and dining
* Glass sliding doors take you to rear alfresco area
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, room for a double-
door fridge and stainless steel appliances including oven, dishwasher,
range hood and electric cook top
* Generous master bedroom with walk in robe & en-suite
* Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with ceiling fans & built-in robes
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Remote double lock up garage
* Fully fenced flat, grassy yard and plenty of space
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* Situated across the road from Department of Environmental & Heritage Protection compound which includes the Moggill Koala Hospital
This suburb has really good schools and parks and every amenity you could desire for adults and children.