- About this property
- Explore Moffat Beach
Beautifully Private Lake-Front HomeProperty ID 1684662The Haven; relax and enjoy private Moffat Beach living at its best, a Colonial family home situated on a stunning 976m2 corner allotment nestled on the creek feeding Tooway Lake. Set in beautiful leafy surroundings, moments from the beach, this is the perfect opportunity to own a home in this spectacular location.
Four bedrooms, central lounge dining room with fireplace, generous screened outdoor living area and plunge pool, shady full length front verandah overlooking the creek, large double garage with workshop, landscaped garden.
A peaceful stroll along the boardwalk and Tooway Lake delivers you to Moffat where you find boutique shopping, restaurants and cafes. Moffat Headland offers the coast's perfect point break and rock pools to explore endlessly on Summer afternoons. Dicky Beach to the north, with its patrolled beach is one of the safest for families and only a short beach walk away.
On the market for the first time in a quarter of a century, The Haven' is a desirable home in a unique location. Simply move in, relax and enjoy the best that living at Moffat Beach has to offer. To be sold at Auction.
- 976m2 corner allotment on private road, leafy setting, overlooking the creek and shores of Tooway Lake.
- 4 bedroom, Colonial home surrounded by shady verandahs and Melaleuca trees.
- Direct pedestrian access along the boardwalk to Moffat Beach and Headland.
- 5 minute stroll to cafes, Dicky's patrolled beach, Moffat Headland rock pools and renowned perfect point break'.
- Public transport at the end of the street for Caloundra's CBD, shopping, restaurants and patrolled beaches.
- Approximately 60 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport and 30
minutes to Maroochydore Airport
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University.