- About this property
- Explore Milton
Perfect Family Home in a Great Location - All Offers will be Presented.Property ID 1673822Circumstances have changed and owners are ready to meet the market. Now is the time to secure this stunning family home in a highly sought after location.
Within 3km of the Brisbane CBD, you will find this grand and warm home next to Frew Park
Perfectly positioned on a North facing allotment, this home will surprise from the front door through to the large alfresco living overlooking Brisbane's best and newest parkland, the picture-perfect backyard and sparkling in ground salt water pool. Perfect for a young and growing family or as a savvy investment, this home makes sense and is exceptional value in today's market.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 separate living areas, 4 car lock-up garage, swimming pool
- Plantation shutters, and outdoor rollup shade blinds on the back deck
- Electric remote controlled gate and garage door
- 4 car lock-up garage with space for a fifth car on the driveway (secured behind the electric gate)
- Secure landscaped surrounds with security system and video intercom system on pedestrian gates
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum system, and laundry chute
- 200m to Milton Tennis Centre
- 400m to Rosalie Village and Blue Room Cinebar
- 500m to Milton Train Station and Park Road cafe precinct
- 1km to Suncorp Stadium
- 1.5km to The Barracks, Petrie Tce
- 3km to Brisbane City
The open plan living is generous in size and spills out through floor to ceiling bi-fold doors onto the alfresco deck showcasing beautiful views of Frew Park toward the city skyline. Whether entertaining friends on the deck or enjoying a lazy afternoon by the pool, there is plenty of space for the family to spread out and enjoy.
Accommodation comprises of 5 bedrooms (4 upstairs and one downstairs) including the master, which features a customised fitted walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, connecting to the front deck through traditional French doors. The guest room (5th bedroom) is located on street level and features a two-way bathroom that cleverly incorporates the laundry.
42 Haig Road will have you feeling you have found your dream home. It is in close proximity to a number of renowned public and private schools, parks, several public transport options, Brisbane's CBD, Suncorp Stadium, and the Wesley Hospital. Holding a commanding position with trendy Rosalie cafes, restaurants and cinemas such as the Blue Room Cinebar and the Barracks complex on your doorstep, this is an unbelievable lifestyle waiting for you.
Please call Marsha Isaak to arrange a private inspection.