Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Milton
Enjoy Brisbane's Magnificent SkylineProperty ID 1538352This superb one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment offers modern styling with the ultimate convenient lifestyle, just minutes from the CBD in Milton`s Savoir Faire II' Apartments.
Positioned on the 14th floor, this 62sqm one bedroom residence offers:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening to a 12sqm balcony with a south-western aspect
- The bedroom boasts good robe space and opens to the adjoining ensuite
- High quality finishes with modern cabinetry and tiles & full height glazing
- Contemporary kitchen with quality European appliances, reconstituted stone benchtops & porcelain tiles
- Additional powder room including laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Designated secure car park, onsite visitor parking & intercom apartment access
- Beautiful gardens & outdoor spaces within the complex, including in-ground pool, gym & BBQ facility, perfect for relaxation and entertaining
- 2 minutes' walk to Milton Train Station (2 stops to the CBD) and 3 minutes' walk to the brand new CityCat terminal
- Direct rear access to Savoir Faire dining, retail and Park Road precinct
- Minutes' to superb shopping, dining and entertainment options within the adjoining precincts of Paddington, Toowong, South Bank, West End & Brisbane CBD
- Close proximity to Brisbane`s best educational options including Brisbane Boys and Girls Grammar, QUT (Gardens Point & Kelvin Grove), Griffith and University of Queensland St Lucia and Queensland Academy in Toowong
- Close to the old Milton Tennis Centre which is undergoing a green space transformation to become a recreation centre
- Easy access to the Bicentennial Bikeway along riverfront to CBD and inner suburbs
According to the latest data released by Australian Property Investor, gross rental yields across Milton currently sit at 5.4% up from 4.6% on the previous year.
Compliance with the $20,000 Great Start Grant for eligible applicants.
'Savoir Faire' is scheduled for completion December 2016/January 2017.
Contact Roma Dudzinska for more information.