- About this property
- Explore Miami
Beachfront Masterpiece - Iconic North Burleigh / Miami HeadlandProperty ID 1557756An iconic location deserves a landmark home and this splendid example of architectural excellence is everything you'd expect and more. Near new and rising four levels with a rooftop terrace above one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive streets, the home is extensively engineered and is positioned on the crest of North Burleigh / Miami headland.
A beautiful coastal vista stretches from Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta, with panoramic views to the Gold Coast hinterland, an amazing spectacle by day or night.
The second level offers two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom, a media or games room ideal for entertaining with integrated bar adjoining the pool and spa ( can be heated for winter ). Three family bedrooms on the next level include a luxurious master suite with stunning ensuite featuring black granite flooring, a free standing bath and innovative mood lighting.
Main living on the fourth level is an expansive space which captures the parkland and broad seascape with built in BBQ and alfresco entertaining terrace. Budding master chefs will enjoy the deluxe kitchen which features a stone topped island bench with quality European appliances and gas cooktop.
- Solid concrete construction, only one adjoining neighbour, secluded cul - de - sac
- 5 or 6 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, extensive ceiling heights up to 3 metres
- Ducted zoned air conditioning, video intercom, auto gates & CCTV security
- Wine cellar off foyer, 2-car garage with epoxy floor, 3-car off street guest parking
- Aneeta sashless windows, ceiling fans, blockout & privacy blinds throughout
- Internal lift, linen room, laundry chute, hideaway study, poolside outdoor shower
- Kitchen with self-closing drawers, integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- Rooftop entertains terrace with 360o views, gas and water plumbed
- Walk to patrolled beach, tavern, Miami One shopping centre, Coles & Aldi supermarkets
- GCCC Rates, $1,968.58* (1 July - 31 December 2015)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $2,000 - $2,300* per week