- About this property
- Explore Merrimac
Sold by Kelley FalckeProperty ID 1743324Found in the ever-popular Lakeland Villas' estate sits this three-bedroom, lowset townhouse. This home proves to be a great investment with low maintenance flooring and grassed courtyard. With all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shopping centres and less then 10 minutes drive from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium.
45/2-6 Ghilgai Rd features:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms
* Master with ensuite and built in robes
* All bedrooms carpeted, built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
* Kitchen has ample bench and storage space
* Also overlooks open plan living and dining areas, complimented with reverse cycle air con
* Great outdoor area with sizable yard for kids or pets
* Single lockup garage, extra space on driveway
* Corner unit in complex, preferred positioning at front of complex
* Much more to see on inspection
Lakeland Villas' Complex features:
* Resort style pool with spa
* Covered BBQ areas
* Onsite Managers
* Local park with playground
* Pet friendly
* Security Gates, intercom for guests
Annual Rates: TBA approx.
Annual Water: TBA approx. (depends on usage)
Body Corp: $84 p/w approx.
Age of home: 17 years approx.
School zones: Primary - Merrimac SS Secondary - Robina SHS
Local private schools available in St Michael's College, Queensland Independent College, All Saints Anglican School
70m to Local Shops, BP Service Station & McDonalds
170m to Local Bus Stop on Ghilgai Rd
230m to Queensland Independent College
450m to St Michael's College
2.3km to Palm Meadows and Lakelands Golf Courses
5.5 to Robina Town Shopping Centre
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Kelley Falcke & Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.