- About this property
- Explore Merrimac
Sold by Ashton KoehlerProperty ID 1695518Found in the ever popular Merrimac suburb sits this private three-bedroom home, in a great no thru traffic location. This home has been renovated to an immaculate level with great attention to detail and with all luxuries at your fingertips the home is found minutes from luxury golf courses, local shopping centres and under 10 minutes drive from the home of the Gold Coast Suns and host of the 2018 Commonwealth Games, Metricon Stadium. Great opportunity for anyone looking for a fantastic home in a high growth area, you will have to be quick and register your interest today.
84 Kingarry Cct features:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms
* Master with ensuite, excess storage and air con
* All bedrooms carpeted, built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main 2 way bathroom with large shower and separate bath
* Kitchen overlooks open plan living areas, complimented by air con
* 2 Covered outdoor areas take advantage of fantastic Gold Coast lifestyle
* Great, low maintenance yard space for kids and fully fenced for pets
* Large double garage with extra shade sail parking on driveway
* Much more to see on inspection
Annual Rates: $1,400 approx.
Annual Water: $1,200 approx. (depends on usage)
Age of home: Approx. 22 years
School zones: Primary Merrimac SS Secondary Robina SHS
Local private schools available in St Michael's College, Queensland Independent College, All Saints Anglican School
350m to Local Bus Stop on Ghilgai Rd
550m to Queensland Independent College
1km to Local Shops, BP Service Station & McDonalds
1.1km to St Michael's College
3.1km to Palm Meadows and Lakelands Golf Courses
6.7km to Robina Town Shopping Centre
This home is not one to be missed, in such a desired location it will not last long.
Contact Ashton Koehler today to secure your inspection time and any extra information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.