Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mermaid Beach
Live a Life of Luxury in This Stunning ApartmentProperty ID 1717061Located in the luxurious Alexis apartments, this bright and modern apartment offers the permanent holiday lifestyle. Live surrounded by tropical gardens and within walking distance from everything Broadbeach has to offer from Pacific Fair to the popular parklands and Kurrawa Beach.
The 154m2 floorplan offers three good-sized bedrooms, including the master suite with two built-in robes and ensuite with bath and twin vanities. Bedroom two features a built-in robe and private balcony, while the third bedroom could easily be used as a study or private in-home gym. Both enjoy access to the main bathroom with integrated laundry.
The open-plan living space has been designed to make the most of the building's north-east aspect with banks of sliding doors creating a seamless connection with the outdoor living space. There is an open-plan living space, a dining space and a designer kitchen with large island bench, plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop. Outside, there is a lovely large balcony with plantation shutters that can be easily used as one large entertaining area or split into three intimate spaces.
Additional features include Ducted air-conditioning, secure tandem parking, off-street parking for visitors and access to the building's pool and private barbecue area surrounded by lovely gardens.
All of this is located within the beautiful residents-only Alexis apartments that are close to everything you could ever need. The light rail and bus station are just a short walk away, along with Broadbeach State School and the Kurrawa Beach surf club.
* Faces North/East
* Only two units on this level Total 27 units in boutique complex
* 250mtrs to Light Rail and bus station and Pacific Fair. 50mtrs to Broadbeach State School
* 300mtrs to Broadbeach Parklands and popular Kurrawa Beach and Surf Club
* Common Area includes Swimming Pool and private Barbecue Garden Setting
* On-site manager for residents
* 3 Bedrooms with 3rd Bedroom optional Study/Personal Gym
* Built-in cupboards in all bedrooms. His and Hers cupboards in main bedroom
* 2 bathrooms - Ensuite and Guest
* Ensuite with separate bath plus modern sliding divider opening bath to main
* Open plan living area with a separate Dining and Lounge
* Quality Kitchen with Island bench and views to garden
* Stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
* Ducted Air Conditioning with modern bulkhead ceilings plus ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Separate laundry cupboard with dryer
* Carpet in main areas and bedrooms. Tiled wet areas.
* Large wrapping balcony - can be split into 3 areas or one large entertaining area
* Second balcony off bedroom 2
* Plantation Shutters on balcony terrace and roller blinds on all windows
* Timber floor entrance to unit with storage cupboard
* Secure undercover parking for 2 cars (tandem)
* Lockable Storage cage in basement
* Off-street parking for visitors
* Gated BBQ and Pool area for residents
* Total floor area including balcony 154 m2 *
* Electric hot water
* General Rates $1,526 approx
* Water Rates $1390 approx
* Body Corporate Levies $184 pw approx.
* Rental appraisal approximately $700 - $800 per week
* All measurements are approximate and should not be considered absolutely accurate. Interested parties should rely on their own enquires
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.