Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mermaid Beach
Be in Quick for This OneProperty ID 1689143This excellent unit is located in the Award winning Turtle Beach Resort only 400m from the beach!
This fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is conveniently located on the 2nd floor with great views over looking one of the swimming pools.
This unit is currently in the holiday pool but can be owner occupied or long term tenanted. This unit has had the furniture package upgraded to superior and returns about $60 more per week then a "standard room".
Average weekly return $490-510 per week
Permanent weekly rental $400- $430
Body Corporate Approx: $120 per week
Council rates: $2450 per annum (cheaper if owner occupy)
Water: $1620 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- In room safe
- Modern Kitchen with dishwasher
- Washing machine and dryer
The resort is packed with features including:
* Splash Zone Water park featuring 4 water slides, 2 toddler slides, dumping bucket, water cannons and more.
* Four separate swimming areas, including wading pools and adults only retreat
* Pool water slide
* Four spas, one in each pool complex
* Two saunas
* Gated children's areas
* Club Turtle Kids Activity Club
* 15-hole putt-putt golf course
* Two arcade games rooms with coin-operated video and table games
* Floodlit tennis court
* Fitness room with the latest equipment
* 22-seat cinema with 4 show times daily
* Chelonia Day Spa
* Nine BBQ entertainment areas
* On site 'Fresh and Tasty' convenience store
* Ben and Jerry's ice cream available at 'Fresh and Tasty'.
* The Deck Restaurant & Bar open daily for meals, wood fire pizza, snacks and drinks without having to leave the resort - The Deck Menu
* Free secure undercover car parking
Call Craig Buckley now to arrange for an inspection to avoid missing out!
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.