House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Maroochy River
Dual Living, Acreage Property with Amazing Views of Mt Ninderry!Property ID 1544403** Open Saturday 9.30-10.00am ** Indulge yourself in a peaceful lifestyle on this beautiful acreage property, featuring truly spectacular views to Mount Ninderry. Designed to catch the summer sea breezes, this fully featured home is located in a family friendly neighbourhood in a quiet Cul-de-sac street, enjoy the tranquil setting of Mt Ninderry and the surrounding forestry reserve, while you relax by the pool.
* The spacious kitchen is designed central to the home with entertaining in mind, opening to the outdoor entertainment area, as well as the dining and living areas
* The master bedroom featuring WIR and ensuite also takes in the panoramic views
* Featuring high ceilings, open plan living with beautiful polished timber floors throughout
* Relaxing, private in ground pool that overlooks the property
* Double Garage with plenty of storage
* Air Conditioning and fans to all rooms
* Lower level has your office or studio set up, teenage retreat or perfect for dual living with extended family, including large bedroom, dining, bathroom, kitchenette and spacious lounge/living
* Fully fenced property perfect for a horse, usable grounds with full access and established gardens
* 120,000 litre rainwater tanks
* Solar 5KW System
* Fiji sewerage set up
* Peaceful, rural living lifestyle
Close to Yandina which has full shopping facilities, buses to private schools in the area, and a short drive to the Coolum surf beaches and award winning restaurants. For the busy professional quick access to Bruce Highway that gets you to Brisbane and Maroochydore Airport, also an easy drive to Mooloolaba and Noosa tourist destinations.
To view this lovely home, Contact Rhiannon on 0407 576 205.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.