House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Marburg
CarringtonProperty ID 1672583One of Marburg's finest properties!
70 acres plus adjoining 45 acres available.
You will fall in love with the stylish homestead, its beautiful gardens and fabulous rural views. You will be delighted by the extensive list of quality improvements and you will be impressed by the water security and productivity of the land.
Currently operating as a very successful thoroughbred spelling complex and a mixed farming operation, this prestige property provides an exceptional rural lifestyle with a solid and sustainable income, all less than 1 hour from Brisbane.
Features and improvements include:
• Delightful 4 bed, 2 bath brick federation style home with wide, cool verandas
• Spacious open plan living with timeless architectural features, air conditioning and fireplace
• Beautiful grounds and formal gardens with not a blade of grass out of place
• Commanding rural views with absolute privacy
• 4 car garage
• Full size dressage arena
• Round yard
• Stable complex
• Highly productive, improved pastures with high a Lucerne content
• Quality post and rail fencing with stand-off electric
• Excellent water security including mains water supply and enormous water storage
• Rich volcanic soil from boundary to boundary
• Cattle yards and ramp
• Multiple outbuildings and storage sheds
The thought and detail put into producing this Luxury Lifestyle Property will not be matched at this price point. Extended settlement available.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.