House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Manly
Unique in Manly - Perfect for Downsizers and InvestorsProperty ID 1689614The owners of these properties are committed to selling. This is a unique offering located in Manly, opposite a beautiful park, and perfectly positioned in a family friendly neighbourhood. These lowset brick properties, a quality build only 5 years old, deliver on low maintenance living in a very desirable Manly location.
Walking distance to all that Manly offers: cafe precinct, Manly Marina, farmers market, city train and greenspace. If your plans are to downsize into a more manageable property, consider 42 or 44 Curtis St Manly as your new home. If you're starting out, or upsizing, this is a prime opportunity to take up residence in the Bayside's best suburb.
* two properties, one floorplan, quality build
* buy one, or buy both as a package
* two living areas
* further outdoor entertaining area
* ensuited main bedroom, with walk in robe
* main bathroom, with bath
* all bedrooms carpeted, with built in robes, ceiling fans
* airconditioned living area
* water tank, insulation, gas HWS, security screens
* Manly State School catchment
* peaceful location.
Highly sought after and rarely found low set brick property in Manly. Act soon to secure as your own. Please call me to book your inspection: Takeala 0438 339 675.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.