- About this property
- Explore Mango Hill
Spacious Family Home at a Great Location!Property ID 1719555Come and buy this nearly new beautifully maintained two level good sized family home
situated among similar quality homes in fast developing capestone area, Mango Hill. Total built up area is approx 360m2 on a block of 550m2.
Downstairs comprise of big sized study or bedroom with study nook and ample storage, formal lounge or theatre room.
Big sized family and dining areas with modern kitchen with ceasar stone bench top, gas cooktop, gas hot water and, range hood.
High ceiling, porcelain tiles and vacuum aid. Ducted airconditioning keeps the house at ambient temperature throughout the year.
Powder room downstairs is good in size (Possibility to put shower there) and separate laundry.
Double automatic garage has good storage at the back to store your tools and other gears.
First floor has four bedrooms and other rumpus/living area. Master bedroom is huge with good sized ensuite and walk in robe. Main bathroom with shower, separate toilet. Main bathroom is semi ensuite to one bedroom.
Alfresco is big sized and fully fenced good sized backyard, great for barbeque parties, family gatherings. Good possibility to put pool, enough space and safety for kids or pets to play.
House is still within builders warranties.
- Good sized family home nearly new built by Own It homes
- Total built up area is approx... 360m2
- High ceiling, ducted airconditioning, porcelain tiles.
- Door Bell with Intercom and camera.
- Security alarm
- Vacuum aid
- Good sized Powder room.
- 550m2 level block.
- Situated among similar quality high-end homes.
- Walking distance to Mango Hill East Train station and St Benedict School
- Short drive to North Lakes Mega Shopping Centre
- Only 28 kms to airport and 32 to CBD Brisbane.
- Short drive to Redcliffe beaches
Put your offer on this near new beautifully maintained family home before it is sold:
Set Date of Sale: 2nd Sept, 2017 - All offers close at 7 pm. (Unless Sold Prior)
For more information please contact: Vijay Kumar - 0477199210 any time