House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Mango Hill
Submit All Offers!Property ID 1694777Great Display Quality Home For You!!
Come and buy this newly built beautiful home in sought after Capestone Estate!
Large welcoming entrance with 1200mm wide glazed front door opens into wide foyer.
Excellent design with master bedroom in the front and all other three bedrooms at the back.
Big sized master bedroom with good sized walk in robe - all shelving complete, Ensuite has a semi frame-less big shower, exhaust fan, double vanity and walls tiled to ceiling.
Main bathroom has separate semi frame-less shower and separate bathtub with tiled walls up to ceiling, vanity and exhaust fan.
Separate carpeted media room with its own door. Excellent for watching movies or for kids to play music and games.
Porcelain floor tiles in family dining area, big sized laundry with porcelain tiles, large storage.
Extra large linen cupboard and separate storage to store vacuum cleaner and other cleaning gear.
Nice sized Family and dining area, big kitchen with a stone benchtop, five burner gas cooktop, oven, walk in pantry and rangehood.
Smoky mirror splashback, built in plumbing for fridge. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Good sized tiled alfresco with ceiling fan which opens to a good sized back yard, possibility to put a pool.
All bedrooms are large in size with double built in robes, mirrors and shelving.
All fittings are quality and house is lush bright with down-lights. Security screens on windows and doors have locks. Two security lights at the rear.
First home buyers may be eligible for first home owners grant as well!
- Good sized family home in sought after area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Four large sized bedrooms and separate media room, all fitted with luxurious twist pile carpet
- Beautiful and aesthetically large welcoming entrance with 1200mm wide glazed front door
- Master bedroom with good sized WIR and ensuite with semi frame-less shower, double vanity
- Other three bedrooms with double built inns with mirrored doors
- Big sized modern kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooktop, smoky mirrored splashback, walk in pantry and built in plumbing for fridge
- Good sized family and dining area opening to tiled Alfresco with ceiling fan
- Good sized fully fenced backyard excellent for kids and pets to play. Possibility to put pool
- Situated close to train station, schools and North Lakes Mega Shopping Centre and short drive to Bruce Highway
Whether you are looking to buy your first family home or looking to downsize but still to good sized low-set home this is for you!!!
Put your offer on this beautifully designed home before it is sold.
For more information please contact Vijay Kumar on 0477 199 210 any time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.