- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Former Maleny Police Station and ResidenceProperty ID 1755196Auction Deferred - Government in Caretaker Role
Enquiries welcome and we will let you know once the property auction date has been confirmed.
- Zoned - Community Facilities
- Land Area - 2,344m2
- Residence & office - 230m2
- Rear Access via Bicentenary Lane
- External police cell (lock up) is excluded from sale
- Rear Frontage: 11.7 metre access to Bicentenary Lane
- Lease Details: Vacant Possession
The property has a 25.3 metre frontage to Maple Street, presently zoned Community Facility and would require a rezoning to District Centre to then offer the flexibility for a wide range of potential uses and developments, including commercial, retail, residential units, supermarket, hotel or short term accommodation, subject to required council approvals.
Services: Electricity, water, telephone and rubbish removal are connected to the Property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.