House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Magnificent Acreage, Charming Original Queenslander!Property ID 1578487Circa 1880, this gracious Queenslander, moved originally from Esk to this idyllic 12.7 acre parcel of land, is perfectly positioned to showcase breathtaking views of Lake Baroon from its north facing deck; and there is also a charming fully self-contained studio on the property for guests or extended family.
The main house itself is pristinely presented, depicting all the characteristics of this vintage of home including high ceilings, timber floors, ceiling roses, VJ walls, fretwork, chandeliers, and French doors. Complete with three bedrooms, study, reading room, two bathrooms, new kitchen with quality appliances, wraparound verandah, expansive timber deck, ducted air-conditioning, and double carport; this is one of the finest Queenslanders in the hinterland with genuine authenticity and elegance.
Maldon Cottage is a double storey studio with an endearing loft style bedroom, kitchenette, living room, bathroom and alfresco deck; a cosy combustion fireplace makes this an appealing winter retreat for guests.
The setting is glorious and the grounds consist of seven paddocks with troughs and electric fences for cattle as well as a new cattle crush. There is a mixture of rolling hills and rainforest, with mature trees, vegetable gardens, chook pens, a solar powered bore, 2 x 25,000 litre tanks, 1 x 20,000 litre tank, a picturesque pond and dam, and water fountain. Cottage style gardens surround the residences and it's just so delightful, one could envisage it captured on canvas by an artist!
This is a lifestyle retreat suited to the family or couple seeking privacy, tranquillity, some land to run a few horses or cattle, in a beautiful, lush pocket of Maleny just minutes to the town's amenities.
It's a nature lover's paradise, with an abundance of bird life, local wildlife including wallabies visitingan entertainers' dream with the stunning lake vista from the deck that will enchant your visitorsand if your little girl wants a pony then this is the place!
Buyers in the market for a premium acreage property need to see this; it's truly special in every sense.
- Glorious Queenslander circa 1880
- Residence + self-contained studio
- 12.7 lush acres framed by rolling hills
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study
- Separate living areas, new kitchen
- North facing deck with lake views
- Wraparound covered verandah
- High ceiling, timber floors, VJ walls
- Ornate fretwork, chandeliers
- Ducted air-conditioning t/out
- 7 paddocks with troughs, grazing land
- New metal cattle crush, electric fences
- Solar powered bore, 3 x water tanks
- Cottage style gardens around home
- Dam, pond, vegie garden, chook pen
- Private, tranquil, picturesque setting
- Just minutes to Maleny's amenities
- Amazing setting, wonderful lifestyle!