- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Sold by Melinda Martin of Ray White MalenyProperty ID 1563367***Open Home Cancelled 3/12/2016****
This 10 year old custom designed Queenslander in Mount Mellum showcases spectacular views of the iconic Glass House Mountains throughout to the Caloundra coastline from its commanding position on a delightful 1/2 acre block.
Upstairs the home has three bedrooms, a study, well equipped kitchen, separate living areas, and a wraparound timber deck on four sides; downstairs the home has a lock up garage that can accommodate four cars, a laundry and double carport. With a painted concrete floor and five windows, the garage can be used as a multi-purpose room gym, studio, or games room, as there is still covered parking on-site. The property is also fenced for dogs.
Character filled, the home features bay windows, hardwood timber floorboards (under carpet), combustion fireplace, stainless steel Blanco appliances, and high ceilings. There are eco-friendly fixtures such as Solarhart solar hot water, 2 x 10,000-gallon concrete rainwater tanks, and an Ozi Kleen septic system.
The views are picture-postcard perfect from mountains to the sea, the glory is revealed from the deck and indeed many of the roomsMount Mee, Coonowrin, Ngungun and Tibrogargan will enchant you, particularly at sunset! Set out on the verandah and soak up the majesty of the mountains that caught the eye of Captain James Cook in the 1700'stoast your good fortune to live in this amazing part of the planet!
Quiet, peaceful, and tucked away from suburban hustle and bustle; Mount Mellum is an idyllic place to live. The amenities of Landsborough and Maleny are accessed within a 10 minute drive, and coast beaches are 30 minutes away.
Buyers seeking a lifestyle retreat with warmth, charisma and a view that can never ever be built out MUST inspect. This is a wonderful family home with low maintenance gardens, in a premium hinterland location. Make sure you do not miss out; contact Agent today.
- Scenic views of Glass House Mountains to Coast
- 10-year-old modern Queenslander on acre
- 3 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, separate living,
- Wraparound verandah to showcase stunning vista
- Kitchen with Blanco appliances & ceramic cooktop, bay windows
- High ceilings, combination hardwood timber floors & carpets
- Downstairs 4 car garage or studio/gym/games room
- Double carport, solar hot water, rainwater tanks 65,000L
- Private, tranquil setting, low maintenance gardens
- 10 minutes to Maleny or Landsborough amenities
- Inspection will thoroughly charm and delight!