- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Sold by Melinda Martin of Ray White MalenyProperty ID 1553166Tucked away on a lush 3762m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the dress circle Mountain View Road precinct, is this versatile property offering a wonderful hinterland lifestyle, plus the possibility of dual living or a second income.
Complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living areas, well equipped kitchen, timber deck, resort-style inground pool, plus double lock up garage on fully fenced grounds with pleasant views over farmland; this is a property with character and charm, whilst extremely practical.
Features include: hardwood timber floors, wood combustion fireplace, raked ceilings, air-conditioning, rear timber deck, 2.8kW solar power, solar hot water system, 10,000-gallon concrete water tank, bore to top up pool and water gardens, multi-coloured LED lighting in pool, dog fencing, security cameras at electric gate, poolside gazebo with thatched roof and more
The kitchen is truly stunning, equipped with premium stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, double fridge, walk-in pantry, cork flooring (over hardwood), Russian granite benches, Tasmanian Oak timber cabinetry and double sinkwith northerly outlook, this is a delightful place to prepare meals.
This property truly offers an enviable lifestyle in a peaceful, picturesque location surrounded by verdant farmland, with a mountain backdrop.
With two dwellings, there are flexible options on offer including: dual living for the extended family, a separate home office/studio, guest accommodation, or live in one and with adding a kitchenette could rent out the other generating an income.
The grounds have been well kept, and its generally low maintenance with plenty of water for the gardens and six outlets for the bore. With solar hot water and solar power, utility bills are minimal, and you are reducing your carbon footprint and one step closer to self-sustained living.
Located five-minutes from Maleny town centre with its many amenities, and less than 10 minutes down the scenic tourist drive to Landsborough to catch train to Brisbane; this is country living that offers convenience as well as tranquillity.
Long term owners are seriously committed sellers; this is a unique property with many extras. Inspections need to fully appreciate.
- 2 dwellings on private fully fenced 3762m2
- Dress circle location, end of cul-de-sac
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sep. living areas
- Granite kitchen, quality s/steel appliances
- Raked ceilings, timber floors, fireplace
- Rear deck with farmland views
- Inground pool + thatched gazebo
- Multi-coloured LED lighting in pool
- Solar hot water + 2.8kW solar power
- Bore tops up gardens & pool 6 outlets
- 10,000 gallon water tank, dog fencing
- Security camera system, electric gate at entrance
- Pristine, easy-care gardens frame home
- Short drive to Maleny or Landsborough
- Long-term owners offering for 1st time