House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Maleny
History-Laden Queenslander Views, Income, Location!Property ID 1542954Circa 100 years old, this character-filled colonial Queenslander, Watson House, was moved from Brisbane last year to its new home in an elevated position on 1.5 glorious acres showcasing stunning countryside views over the rolling hills of Maleny and adjoining farmland.
Fully restored, the home is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, country-style kitchen, formal lounge, dining room, wraparound verandah, separate laundry, with room to park under house.
All the features that make Queenslander's so universally loved and adored are present including: timber floors, ornate fretwork, high ceilings, VJ walls, French doors and the central hallway. Modern features such as ceiling fans, air-conditioning, dishwasher, solar hot water and three poly rainwater tanks, also enhance liveability and appeal.
There are a plethora of newly planted shrubs and trees such as silver birch, acer and maples, along with well-established silky oak trees and an elegant circular driveway really sets the tone. As the recently planted vegetation grows and flourishes over time, the gardens are going to be truly something to behold.
The home is currently used as luxury accommodation or could be lived in by owners and promoted as bed and breakfast, Airbnb and similar (it has its own website); Maleny is a popular wedding destination and this style of property is just perfect for that market.
Alternatively, the purchaser may want to live in it themselves, Queenslander's of this vintage are increasingly rare, particularly on the Sunshine Coast, and there is always high demand for them. Buyers love their charm, warmth and charisma and this one really shines!
Located in a quiet, dress circle country lane in Reesville, just a six-minute scenic drive into Maleny township; this is an outstanding opportunity to invest in a property with an income, or purchase your own gracious residence in an idyllic hinterland pocket.
The countdown to Auction day has commencedcontact Agent ASAP for further information.
- Historic Queenslander, 100 years old on just over 1 landscaped acre
- Magnificent country views + stunning sunsets from wraparound deck
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, dining room, kitchen, laundry
- Currently used as highly rated luxury accommodation, see website
- High ceilings, VJ walls, ornate fretwork, timber floors, French doors
- Parking under, 3 x rainwater tanks, solar hot water, circular driveway
- Fully restored, brimming with character, charm and warmth
- Quiet, picturesque location in a dress circle country lane
- Six minute scenic drive to Maleny township's amenities
- Invest in a lifestyle change with income, or simply a gracious residence
- Watson House presents a truly outstanding opportunity
- Auction campaign countdown has commencedtime is running out!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.