- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Sold by Rebecca Rea of Ray White MalenyProperty ID 1540773Tucked away on a peaceful, lush private acre is this delightful family home full of charm and warmth, and offering a superb semi-rural lifestyle in a highly sought after pocket of beautiful Witta, just 10 minutes to Maleny.
Complete with four bedrooms, one bathroom, two toilets, two separate living areas, central kitchen, expansive alfresco entertaining, double carport plus adjoining 6x9m steel shed with three roller doors and work bench, on a verdant level 4000m2 block with established trees and flowering plants; it is truly special.
Features include: timber floors, pot belly fireplace in lounge, built-in bar in rumpus room, gas cook top, dishwasher, 6x7m timber deck with glorious garden views, covered pergola for all-weather entertaining, rainwater tanks, bore, garden shed, greenhouse, dog fencing, new Zincalume roof, bitumen driveway and automated gate; it is an appealing property that reflects outstanding value.
If you have a family, your children will love roaming around this acre with the dogs and enjoying a good old-fashioned childhood soaking up vitamin D and spending time away from their electronic devices.
Located just 10 minutes into the township of Maleny with its many amenities including: schools, hospital, banks, supermarkets, boutique retail/dining, parks, tavern, galleries and more, you can embrace the best of both worlds tranquil country living without isolation.
Buyers in the market for a comfortable home on a magnificent, easy care acre must inspect; this is an affordable property in a dress circle Witta location, that has been much loved by its current owners, and is ready to welcome its next occupants with open arms.
- North facing home on a lush acre
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
- 2 separate living areas incl: rumpus
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Expansive alfresco entertaining
- Timber floors, pot belly fireplace
- Double carport + 6x9m steel shed
- New Zincalume roof, bitumen drive
- RW tanks + bore, plenty of water
- Greenhouse, well established garden
- Automated gate + dog fencing
- Private, tranquil & picturesque
- Dress circle semi-rural neighbourhood
- 10 minutes to Maleny's amenities
- Outstanding value, charming property!