House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Expansive Glass House Mountain Vista Exceptional PropertyProperty ID 1427847This exceptional property is perched on the edge of the escarpment, showcasing magnificent Glass House Mountain views. It would be ideal for a large or extended family seeking a premium home in a glorious location.
The double storey home is tucked away on 2131m2 and designed to embrace its spectacular vista from almost every room and both wraparound verandahs. With five bedrooms and study (or possibly a sixth bedroom), five bathrooms plus a powder room and two separate living areas, one on each level, as well as kitchen, workshop/storeroom, it is a substantial property (764m2 in total 533m2 internally and 231m2 externally).
All bedrooms have ensuites and most have mountain views with direct access to the decks. Both living areas are large, with a six-sided cathedral ceiling in the upper lounge, and feature expansive glass windows capturing the wonderful panorama.
The large kitchen features Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, with a gas cook top and spacious walk-in pantry with a second fridge. The hardwood timber floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, log fireplace, integrated reticulated vacuum system, fire sprinkler system and 3-phase power all complete the fit out. Two of the bathrooms include a spa bath. With generous storage space and more, everything is first class and pristine with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. There is also abundant parking, as well as a double garage/shed.
While the property is currently operating as one of Maleny's best Bed & Breakfasts, opportunity exists for the new owners to adapt the flexible design to a variety of purposes for their own benefit.
Located close to Maleny's many attractions, it is just 3.5 kilometres from the vibrant township with its galleries, boutique dining, wineries, shopping, schools, medical facilities and more, and only five kilometres to Mary Cairncross Reserve.
The present owners are looking forward to new adventures, and are keen to secure a result. If 2016 has something new and exciting in store for you, this could be exactly the opportunity you've been seeking!
• Grand residence for the large family or continue as a luxury B&B
• 5/6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms including one accessible suite and ensuite
• Spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains
• Commercial grade kitchen - Tasmanian oak cabinetry
• Log fire, reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber floors
• Wraparound timber decks on each level showcasing vista
• Separate living areas with stunning six-sided cathedral ceiling in main living room
• Premium fixtures and fittings throughout
• Rainwater tanks (17,500 gallons) triple filtered to all areas of the home
• Abundant on-site parking, private 2131m3 block
• Glorious, tranquil setting on edge of escarpment
• Versatile options for new owners...many possibilities
• Close to Maleny town centre
• An exceptional property for a lifestyle change
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.