- About this property
- Explore Maleny
Sold by Melinda Martin and Tanya Stainton of Ray White MalenyProperty ID 1423734This well maintained acreage property in beautiful Witta, just eight minutes to Maleny, offers peaceful country living of the highest calibre, with a pristine privately set home on glorious grounds...lush and green, covering nearly eight acres of the highest quality.
The architect designed lowset brick veneer home is complete with three bedrooms plus study, one bathroom, light and airy central kitchen, two separate living areas, two north facing alfresco entertaining areas with pleasant rural views, large storeroom, large 3 x 2.9m laundry, plus a double garage and a 15m x 4.4m shed.
Fully fenced, features of the property include: an open timber fireplace in elegant formal lounge, raked ceilings and second glass door fireplace in the kitchen/living area, satellite VAST TV, ceiling fans, security/insect screens, five rainwater tanks, two dams, vegetable gardens, an impressive fruit orchard with a canopy of walkway sections throughout, and an established cabinet timber tree plantation.
The home has a warm, inviting ambience throughout and is immaculately presented; the living areas flow out to an expansive central alfresco patio that is the most delightful place to entertain and relax, showcasing a sweeping vista across the property and beyond, and welcomes gentle, cooling breezes from its elevated position.
There is plenty of room to run a couple of horses, and an abundance of picturesque spots to picnic on the property. The home is privately set behind rainforest; it truly is a slice of hinterland nirvana that is simply breathtaking to behold.
Located in a premium pocket of Witta, renowned for its outstanding natural beauty and quality acreage homes; this exceptional property holds its own amongst good company. With Maleny's many amenities less than a 10-minute drive, you still have the benefit of easy access to: schools, dining, banks, supermarkets, general retail, hospital, medical centres, childcare, churches, parks, tavern, galleries, wineries and more...
Owners have taken wonderful care of this very special property, and circumstances have brought about a move; acreage buyers MUST inspect to fully appreciate.
• Pristine acreage property, fully fenced 7.7 acres
• Private, tranquil and picturesque lush & green
• Buffered from road by rainforest
• 3 bedrooms + study, 2 living areas, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets, large 3 x 2.9m laundry
• Elegant formal lounge with handsome fireplace
• Glass door fireplace in living area
• Expansive north facing alfresco entertaining, 2 areas
• Pleasant country views over property and beyond
• 2 car accommodation + 15 x 4.4m shed
• 5 rainwater tanks, vegetable garden, fruit orchard
• Variety of well established cabinet trees, 2 dams
• Approximately 8 minutes drive into Maleny
Owners relocating, acreage buyers MUST inspect!