Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Maleny
The Ultimate Lifestyle on the Ultimate Horse PropertyProperty ID 1364003Marble and gold adorn the Versace inspired master bedroom overlooking 104 acres of meticulously designed equestrian facility. This impressive bedroom is a five star parent's retreat, featuring separate his and hers luxury ensuites, steam room, massage room and opulent dressing rooms. An elegant private lounge overlooks the lush rolling hills, it is also the perfect retreat. The 1,804m2 luxury homestead provides the ultimate lifestyle for the most discerning family. All bedrooms are luxuriously appointed and are spacious retreats within themselves.
Feng Shui elements have been adhered to in designing a state of the art office/media centre with balconies overlooking a spectacular landscape. This area also features a grand entry foyer, cocktail bar, ensuite and gymnasium. Enormous living areas adjacent to a fabulously equipped kitchen designed to make entertaining effortless with the guarantee of guests raving about "those events" for years to come. With eight bathrooms, cinema room, resort style pool and scope to increase bedroom numbers to eight or more, this homestead perfectly combines lifestyle and luxury living.
There are forty five post and rail paddocks perfectly positioned around two Olympic sized dressage arenas and state of the art stables. The all weather covered arena is fully lit and has an integrated sound system. The complex is ideal for dressage workshop clinics with amphitheatre and extensive accommodation for riders. A Colorado theme guest's suite and common room with commercial kitchen and large dining area are purpose built to impress international instructors. The stable complex incorporates ten double sized brood mare boxes, two stallion boxes, wash bays, vet room, horse scales, tack room, rug room, feed room with 1,200 bale capacity and grain silo, plus accommodation and access for large floats and goose necks.
Set on the South Western corner of the property with magnificent views of the Glass House Mountains and dam, you will find the four bedroom manager's cottage with 3-bay garage.
Regular rainfall together with an irrigation licence from a permanent creek and eight mega litre dam make Montana Park virtually drought proof. Underground mains deliver water to all parts of the property, and with an 8-bay machinery shed, there is nothing more the most fastidious property owner could want.
An international standard property in this dress circle location and only twenty minutes from the coast's best schools, thirty minutes to the beach and Corbold Park, and sixty minutes to Brisbane Airport A complete lifestyle is on offer here. The ultimate horse property without isolation or remoteness, this truly is a rare offering in one of Queensland's most desirable locations.
- 42.23ha of lush Maleny pasture
- Drought proof with a 8 mega litre dam & permanent creek with irrigation licence
- 45 post & rail paddocks with shelters & auto watering troughs
- 12 extra large brood mare & stallion boxes
- Manager's 4 bedroom brick cottage with views
- Instructor's suite + 3 bedroom Colorado themed apartment
- Instructor's amphitheatre with integrated audio to covered arena
- 6 horse ezywalker
- 8 machinery bays & workshop
- Cattle yards & vet crush
- Fabulously equipped kitchen capable of entertaining on a large scale
- Commercial standard gymnasium overlooking resort style pool
- Fully equipped home theatre
- Extensive media centre/office with an impressive list of features
- 20 minutes to the best private schools & the University of the Sunshine Coast
- 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast's best beaches
- 20 minutes to Corbold Park race track
- 60 minutes to Brisbane Airport & Doomben race track
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.