House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Macgregor
Premiere Location on a Massive Flat Block! Perfect Family Home or Investment! It Must be SoldProperty ID 1840898Auction onsite 24/03/2018 at 11.30am.
Attractive street appeal gives you a great feeling from the start. Maximising abundant natural light, the family residence has been created to meet the highest standards of modern family living.
Sitting on a spacious 670m2 and wide street frontage allotment, this well presented family home represents an ideal investment opportunity. The impeccable residence is a big places great emphasis on entertaining in style, with a free flowing open plan design.
Light filled living space with near new timber floors and neutral tones give this room a modern and minimalist look and feel. The quaint front sunroom adds a real charm factor and double as a modern entry.
The kitchen boasts timber floors, reconstituted stone benchtops, ceramic tile splashback and ample storage with plenty of wall and floor cupboards. Keep eyes on the kids playing in the garden with views from the kitchen. The small courtyard at the rear of the home is an ideal BBQ area; you also have a garden shed and an area where you can establish a vegie garden.
A long lockup garage area provides parking for 1 car; a paved carport will protect your vehicles from summer storms.
• Recently renovated with fresh paint, timber laminate floors and stylish kitchen
• Fenced 670m2 flat block and low set brick and tile build
• A large patio with garden views and a perfect, sunny northerly aspect
• Large glazed windows throughout creates a serene atmosphere
• 4 split system air conditioning units, include bedrooms, lounge and sunroom
• Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Cozy but airy bedrooms some with built-ins
• The bathroom boasts a relaxing bath, with wall tiles almost to the ceiling and designer fittings
• Outside, there is a lock up garage and neat, low maintenance gardens
• A carport for convenience
• Walk to Garden City Shopping Centre
• Convenient to public transport and minutes to Griffith University
To top it all off the roof has been renovated and is in great condition, the home boasts modern LED lighting to help save on the power bills.
This immaculate home puts cosmopolitan living virtually at your doorstep so you can enjoy everything Macgregor has to offer. Garden City, Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza are only minutes away. Brisbane CBD is only around 10 minutes away and quick access to the airport, Sunshine and Gold Coasts.
Owner said this property must be sold！ Don't miss this great opportunity and call Lisa Zhou on 0425 195 258 to experience this home for yourself.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.