Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Lutwyche
5km to Brisbane City - Fresh and Crisp LivingProperty ID 1578387This complex offers a private lifestyle within a community. Pets are allowed after Body Corporate approval. It has a salt water pool with BBQ and carport at your door. All residents have their own covered car space and there's 13 visitor spaces. Only 8kms to the airport, 5kms to the city, 3 mins walk to the bus, 13 mins to the train, 2 mins drive to park and ride. Express buses to the city take less than 15 mins. Direct public transport services include; City, Valley, South Bank, Chermside/Caboolture, Stafford, Kedron, Toombul, Auchenflower/Ipswich.
Long term residency of 7 years
- Private and secure
- Refurbished with new carpets, new engineered timber flooring, new kitchen,refurnished bathroom and new internal paint
- Living over 2 levels with North /south orientation with cross ventilation
- Contemporary open plan air conditioned (new Panasonic Split system inverter) living, dining and kitchen. These spaces flow seamlessly to a north courtyard.
- The sleek kitchen has been designed with stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, Italian oven with extendable arms and soft-close doors
- The internal stair leads to the bedroom level
- Bedroom 1 is king size with built-in robes and Juliette balcony
- Bedroom 2 is king size with ample built in robes and Juliette balcony
- The bathroom features a generous shower with semi frameless screen, contemporary vanity, toilet & Natural light is introduced by way of a skylight
- The hideaway laundry is a generous deep space located under the internal stairs and also houses the electric hot water system
- Single covered car zone directly outside the townhouse
- Security is taken care of with motion-activated lights at the front and rear
Lutwyche has been gentrified over the last couple of years and is still undergoing transformation into a modern inner-city domiciliary which will only add value to an already appreciated area. A bonus for the INVESTOR: the owner can provide costs and dates to assist in compiling a depreciation schedule for tax savings.
Amenities and services abound. All within 800 metres: Banks, Post Office, 4 Gyms (2 are 24/7 access), Supermarkets, Medical Centre, Massage Service, Chemist, Justice of the Peace, Real Estate Agencies, Dentist, Restaurants, etc.
Rental forecast: $365
BODY CORPORATE INFORMATION
- Body Corporate Fees $738.45 per quarter/with discount
- Sinking fund balance - As at 30 April 2016 = $57,585.93
- BCC Rates $263.55/discounted rate
- Water Rates - average $264.50
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.