- About this property
- Explore Loganlea
Double up with Dual Living!Property ID 15243885 is definitely a lucky number here with rooms galore! Perfect suited to cater for families of all shapes and sizes - this highset house come blessed with internal stairs, multiple living areas, 2 bathrooms and ample room to grow.
Set in a quiet neighbourhood and perched on an enormous level 766m2. Boasting plenty of yard space surrounding the whole house and with generous side access to the rear. Frontage approx. 22 metres - potentially you could fit a granny flat here and increase this property's rental yield for amazing returns!
• 3 large bedrooms all with built in cupboards
• Family friendly bathroom with separate toilet
• Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards
• Separate dining and rear sun room
• 2 extra rooms both with built in cupboards
• 2nd bathroom renovated and with separate toilet
• 2 living areas - currently used as extra lounge and dining spaces
• Over-sized laundry area
Of course the draw card for investing in Loganlea has to be the superb supply of popular amenities all within such close distance. Ideal for growth unmatched by any other suburb in Logan, nearby you have access to
• Local supermarket shops and schools such as Loganlea State High.
• Loganlea Tafe.
• Loganlea Train Station 2 mins drive. (with express services to Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast)
• Loganlea Hospital 2.5kms away / within a 5 minute drive.
• Logan University 3.5km away
• Logan Motorway access 3 minutes drive
• Pacific Motorway access less than 10 minutes drive
No guesswork required here with happy tenants already renting for $400pw. Low risk investing with high rewards never looked so good - but unfortunately only one can buy and enjoy this ripper dual living dwelling. so be quick to make an offer before it's too late!