- About this property
- Explore Logan Village
Be in by ChristmasProperty ID 1537670PRICE REDUCED - OWNERS COMMITTED ELSEWHERE
From the moment you enter through the front gate and experience the serenity, the acreage lifestyle, character features and opportunity of this spectacular residence - you won't want to leave. This superb property situated on approx. seven acres. Acreage living and city convenience combine delightfully to give your family the best of both worlds whilst enjoying space in abundance. The warmth and utmost practicality of a family home are only sure to impress the savviest of home buyers.
• Four great-sized bedrooms
• Main Bedroom upstairs with Grandiose brand new Walk in Robe'
• Also downstairs there is a large bedroom with a walk through robe to the bathroom
• Two newly renovated bathrooms
• Gorgeous polished hardwood flooring upstairs
• 2 living areas
• Grand 2 door entry off the stunning wrap around front deck
• Great sized kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and ample storage and preparation space
• 1st Wet bar downstairs with direct access to pool and large outdoor alfresco living area and
• 2nd Solid Brick Wet bar inside the home
• Open plan air-conditioned living areas
• Fireplace downstairs for added warmth in the cooler months
• Renovated Laundry
• Store Room and under stair storage
• Three phase powered 5 bay shed at rear of house, perfect for the trades person
• New double rail fencing into 3 paddocks
• 2 Large Dams with pumps, taps and sprinkler system
• Double rail solid round yard.
• Two rainwater tanks with a combined total of 60,000 ltrs
• Inground Pool with slide for the kids
• 2 Cubby houses and wooden playground
• Picnic BBQ park area with fire pit
• Beautiful established gardens with lots of bird life
This is a fantastic property and must be viewed to be truly appreciated, an inspection is highly recommended. Inspections can be easily arranged at a time convenient to you.
PLEASE NOTE- Miller Road Bridge is Closed, please take signed detour down Stegemann Rd to Latimer road, Logan Village.
Please call 0410686542 if any questions.