House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Leichhardt
Ideal Investment with 6% Yield!Property ID 1726650With decent size blocks that offer potential being highly sort after, this little gem on a 690sqm block is positioned nicely tucked back on a picturesque tree lined street, opposite Wah Family Park. Take a beverage of choice or dine on the newly re-built front porch and watch your children in the park with the peace of mind and clear line of site throughout the entire tree studded parkland, in no time they will tire themselves out, day in, day out, while you put your feet up and relax.
Fully fenced, child and pet friendly yard with 19m frontage and side access one side or potential for both there is ample room for the boat, trailer, caravan, truck the kids trampoline and swings, potential pool, or granny flat (S.T.C.A) you're only limited by your imagination! There is currently a single carport with workshop and storage attached with more storage available under the house.
Any astute Investor will quickly see that this property truly represents great value for money; it is rare to be able to buy such an affordable and sturdy home, guaranteed to stand the test of time. Located close to everything that matters and therefore presents the best that affordable living has to offer. Living here is easy; all three bedrooms are generous in size and with built in robes. Also the timber floors noticeably polished not long ago are easy to maintain and stand the test of time complimenting the character of this great property.
At a Glance:
• 690m2 block with side access
• Newly rebuilt front porch and stairs
• Concrete driveway to carport with workshop or storage plus room for car and storage underneath
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• Gorgeous Polished floors throughout
• 3 x split system air conditioners for all round comfort (living and 2 bedrooms)
• 3 generous bedrooms with BIR
• Large living area leading to new front porch
• Generous sized practical kitchen and dining room with gas cooking and ample storage
• Rates per quarter approx: $400
• Water per quarter approx: $300 (Water Certified property - tenant pays for water consumption)
• Rent $290 per week. Bond $1160.
The owner's instructions are to get it sold and therefore I encourage all buyers to make an offer!