House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Leichhardt
How's the Serenity?Property ID 1726650With decent size blocks that offer potential being highly sort after, this little gem on a 690sqm block is positioned nicely tucked back on a picturesque tree lined street, opposite Wah Family Park. Take a beverage of choice or dine on the front porch and watch your children in the park with the peace of mind and clear line of site throughout the entire tree studded parkland, in no time they will tire themselves out, day in, day out, while you put your feet up and relax.
Whether your an investor or home owner you will see from first glance it is a street that takes pride. Currently tenanted till 7th January 2018 however should a home owner purchase the owner and tenant are willing to negotiate early vacating.
Fully fenced, child and pet friendly yard with 19m frontage and side access one side or potential for both there is ample room for the boat, trailer, caravan, truck the kids trampoline and swings, potential pool, or granny flat (S.T.C.A) you're only limited by your imagination! There is currently a single carport with workshop and storage attached with more storage available under the house.
Any astute Investor will quickly see that this property truly represents great value for money; it is rare to be able to buy such an affordable and sturdy home, guaranteed to stand the test of time. Located close to everything that matters and therefore presents the best that affordable living has to offer. Living here is easy; all three bedrooms are generous in size and with built in robes. Also the timber floors noticeably polished not long ago are easy to maintain and stand the test of time complimenting the character of this great property.
At a Glance:
• 690m2 block with side access
• Concrete driveway to carport, workshop / storage in back yard
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard;
• Gorgeous Polished floors throughout
• 3 x split system air conditioners for all round comfort (living and 2 bedrooms)
• 3 generous bedrooms with BIR
• Large living area leading to front porch
• Generous sized practical kitchen and dining room with gas cooking and ample storage
• Rates per quarter approx: $400
• Water per quarter approx: $300 (Water Certified property - tenant pays for water consumption)
• Current rent $290 per week. Bond $1160. Lease till 7 January 2018.
The owner's instructions are to get it sold and therefore I encourage all BUYERS and INVESTORS to make an offer! Contact Jade Monson today on 0425 209 790 to confirm your open home attendance or to arrange a private inspection (currently tenanted so please allow a minimum 24-48 hour notice for appointments outside of open home time slot).