Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Labrador
Best Value Unit! North Facing Top Floor Unit with Huge Extra Storage RoomProperty ID 1638443Motivated seller asking for offers immediately. This is a rare opportunity to secure this beautiful apartment with walking distance to the Broadwater. The property is currently rented at $305/week until November and the tenants kept the unit in an excellent condition. Located in the central location with short driving distance to restaurants, shops, parks, university and Southport CBD. This is a perfect property for you to enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast lifestyle.
This well maintained complex featuring beautiful tropical garden, BBQ facility, resort style pool and friendly on-site manager offers you a sanctuary to relax and entertain. With only 5 minutes' walk, you can enjoy your Gold Coast lifestyle at the popular marine parade restaurants and activity precinct.
This one bedroom apartment features expansive kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, quality stainless-steel appliances and airy open plan living area. On top of this, you have your exclusive use storage room in the carpark. This apartment is surely a residence that welcomes a lifestyle of sophistication and style.
- Body corporate approximately $62/week with discount
- Council rate approximately $30/week.
- Water rate approximately $19/week
- Currently rented at $305/week (special rent for the tenant as the gesture of good will)
Property features include:
* Low body corporate fee
* 1 spacious bedroom both with built-in robes
* North facing open plan living with abundance nature light
* Modern kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and quality stainless steel appliances
* Air-conditioned & ceiling fans
* Secured complex with intercom entry & CCTV
* Resort style swimming pool & BBQ facilities
* Friendly on-site managers
* Well maintained tropical gardens
* Convenient location with walking distance to park, shops, restaurant and Broadwater.
* Short driving distance to Australia Fair, Griffith University, M1 motorway, famous Broadwater Park and Gold Coast Hospital.
Imagine walking along the beautiful Broadwater to take in the sea breezes on a hot summer day, stroll to the restaurant hub within the Aqua complex, enjoy a coldie at the Grand Hotel, hire a paddle board, cook a barbie in the park. Leave the car in your garage and take full advantage of a fabulous lifestyle just a stone's throw from your door step.
Contact Alan Sheng and Andy Huang today to secure this impressive investment property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.