- About this property
- Explore Labrador
Windsong… Simply the Best East North East Overlooking the Broadwater!Property ID 1568580The formal entry to this building says it all. Windsong is one of the most prestigious buildings on the northern end of the Gold Coast with views directly over the Broadwater to The Spit and beyond.
This oversized 3 bedroom apartment with study and large balconies will suit the most discerning buyer.
Quintessentially this building is the essence of Queensland living.
* 3 large Bedrooms + study.
* Master with parents retreat, oversized WIR and ensuite
* 2 Full bathrooms + powder room for visitors & guests
* Kitchen with imported European Appliances including 90cm Upright Stove with 6 Burner Electric Cook top; 90 cm Gas Fan Forced Oven. Stainless Steel Microwave. Stainless Steel Dishwasher; Waste Disposal Unit; 30mm Granite Bench tops; 2 Pac Moulded Cupboard Doors: pantry; Appliance Cupboard
* Spacious wide verandahs and rear balcony
* 2 side-by-side carparks
* Lock up storage
* Large separate Laundry room
* High ceilings with solid architraves and cornices
* All weather shutters maximising the perfect East North East Aspect with views over the Broadwater
* Main Balcony with fireplace and shutters make this area an extra room
* Elegant use of marble and granite
* Polished Flooring: 130mm Planked "Big River" Timber Flooring throughout
* Fully integrated zoned air-conditioning
* Manicured gardens with pool and spa
* Summerhouse and BBQ for ultimate entertaining in Queensland style
* Extensive use of timber to soften and enhance architectural elements
* Fully Integrated Coaxial and Fibre
* Optic connectivity
* Security: Card key only access to garage and each floor. Video visitor monitoring to each apartment. Two high-speed lifts with card access per floor, secured letterbox
* Visitor's car park with 8 car spaces
* Resort facilities include: State of the Art fully equipped Gymnasium; Craft room; Swimming Pool with heated Spa. Summerhouse casual dining in private garden setting with BBQ and wet bar; Children's Play area fully fenced with activity centre, for the little visitors
Nearby facilities include walking distance to a wide range of Restaurants suiting all tastes and budgets; 2 min drive to Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Southport CBD, Harbour Town Shopping Village and walking distance to local village convenience stores.
WINDSONG site is approximately 4,320 square metres and borders Frank Street to the West and Marine Parade to the East. Perimeter fencing with secured extensive views of the mesmerising Broadwater with access to walkways, bicycle paths and exercise facilities
For an inspection please contact Lorraine Drysdale on 0404 346 625.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.