House for Sale
- About this property
Nottinghill Style Living - Quiet, Private & with so Many Living Spaces!Property ID 1934523Nottinghill Style Living - Quiet, private & With So Much Living Space. Please click on the floor plan to understand how there are four separate living areas for you to enjoy. Everyone can live here without cramping anyone's style!
As you drive into the street your mind could easily be distracted by the private parklands in the centre of quiet living. Huge trees to picnic under, children's play area almost exclusive for the few houses surrounding... it is just wonderful!
Living Areas Include:
* Formal lounge area with new flooring, ornate features and gorgeous garden views greet you at the front door
* Huge Air-conditioned carpeted converted garage which is a brilliant theatre / rumpus / games / home business / hobby room!
* Fully enclosed tiled sun room adjacent to the spa, back yard gardens and wonderful shed. Originally the under-roof patio, this room can be served to from the kitchen and is flooded with natural light
* Informal living area surrounds the dining and extended kitchen. Such a great place for family and friends to enjoy your company if you are stuck in the kitchen creating a festival.
* Huge outdoor entertaining area has been created as a part of the shed located in the back yard. Concreted base and large carport (or patio awning roof) makes a fantastic outdoor BBQ and gathering area with views and easy access to the spa!
Don't worry about bring spare beds, the brand new carpet in the three additional rooms is soooo lush and of such great quality you can sleep on it. The main bathroom has been beautifully renovated and boasts a double basin - awesome for kids getting ready on time. The indoor laundry is generous and exits to the rear yard. 3kw of solar on the roof significantly reduces your energy obligations.
The master bedroom features at the front of the house and is supported by wonderful cupboard space and a brilliantly renovated ensuite. You are going to love the extention of the kitchen. This kitchen has cabinetry that extends across two rooms. Huge fridge space, endless bench space, bountiful cupboards to store all your catering needs. This is a delightful kitchen creation.
The owners have transferred with their employment to Brisbane. They have adored their neighbours and neighbourhood whilst calling Jayella home. So close to significant shopping centres, convenience shops, private and state schools and also the Magnificently Improved Golf Course known now as Tropics Golf Club.
Julie Munro & Wendy Litster are so proud to present this property to the Townsville Market. The selling agents are available 7 days a week - please do just call us - we can arrange inspections at times which are convenient for you. All offers presented to the owners immediately for their consideration. The owner's employment journey has returned them to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.