House for Sale
- About this property
Executive Home with Versatile Lifestyle Options Views Views ViewsProperty ID 1926695Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, with breathtaking views overlooking Mount Larcom & unrestricted view of the harbour & overlying estates. This home is double storey with a total area under roof of 500m2 & is situated at 14 Eucalyptus Place Kirkwood.
Enter the home through double timber doors from a covered entry into the massive open living lounge, dining & Kitchen with 2.7m ceilings, spotted gum polished timber floors over suspended concrete. The home has ducted air conditioning upstairs with a Man cave, 7 car storage, Office etc. downstairs.
The kitchen is a chef's delight, with cupboard space to behold & open Walk in Pantry. There is an island bench with a Smeg Canopy Range hood & Induction Cook top. The Under bench oven is pyrolytic (low Maintenance Cleaning).
The windows are a higher strength to withstand the wild storms & cyclones. The open living steps out onto the patio & concrete pool & spa area. This is great for entertaining family & friends with ease. The timber floors lead to the 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & hallway storage, & internal timber stairs with glass balustrade, leading to the downstairs man cave, laundry, office, toilet, etc.
Lastly but not least is a large entertainment/games room at the far end of the top storey of the house. Children/ Teenagers don't have to be underfoot whilst enjoying their friends over. The Bedrooms have quality carpets & room to move. The main bedroom has a large walk in robe & ensuite. All the bathrooms have custom made vanities & floor to ceiling tiled walls.
The Driveway has a full thoroughfare to underneath the house one end out to the opposite end & up to the street. Panel Lift Doors are on both downstairs entries. The yard is fenced & will be turfed appropriately. Land area is 1428m2.
Looking for that great entertainment home to keep mum, dad & all the family happy? Ready for spring & warmer months to come! Plenty of room to move even on those lovely showery days!
Key Features Include:
● Executive home with lifestyle options. Views, Views, Views;
● Lounge, dining and kitchen combined;
● Kitchen with island bench with inducted hot plates; Self closing doors and drawers, rangehood & wall oven;
● 2.7 metres high ceilings and ducted throughout;
● Polished floors to all areas and carpet to bedrooms;
● Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe;
● 2 more bathrooms upstairs and 1 bathroom downstairs;
● Floor upstairs consists of suspended concrete with spotted gum timber floors;
● Large linen cupboard;
● Room for 7 cars under; Roll-a door downstairs;
● Concrete slab at side of home to house caravan or large boat;
● Great entertainment area;
● In ground concrete pool;
● Fully fenced with besser rendered and pool fencing;
Phone the listing agent for a private inspection today!