House for Sale
- About this property
Dual Living & High Rent Return!Property ID 1935330BINGO - this is definitely the investment property you've been looking for to add to your portfolio! Crunch the numbers & do the math - we're confident that you'll not be disappointed with the value on offer here at 4/24 Ariel Avenue.
Currently rented to very happy tenants for $400pw!!
Designed with spacious living spread across two levels - perfectly suited for the larger or extended family. In a quiet neighbourhood location with fantastic convenience to shopping centres, multiple public/private schools & transport all within minutes!
• 3 large bedrooms - all with ceiling fans, 2 with built in robes
• Family friendly bathroom with separate shower & tub
• Floating floors throughout
• Kitchen well-appointed with loads of cupboard storage & dishwasher
• 2 air con units - lounge room & master bedroom
• Solar power x 8 panels
• Tiled rumpus lounge room
• 2 extra rooms
• 2nd bathroom
• 2nd kitchen & dining area
• Berrinba East State Primary School 1 min / 550m
• Groves Christian College & Kingston State School both within 5 mins
• Kingston Train Station easily accessed within 5 min drive
• Major supermarkets & shopping centre less than 10 mins away
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.